Aridditive, a leading innovative company in concrete 3D printing technology, is seeking a passionate Mechatronic Engineer to join our team in Barcelona. The person selected will be responsible for the development and enhancement of our concrete 3D printers and new products, playing a pivotal role in innovating and transforming the construction industry.
What do we do?
At Aridditive, we provide full stack3D printing solutions to companies in the construction sector. Our offerings include 3D printers, materials, and additives, as well as consulting services and associated maintenance.
What do we need?
Following the launch of our next flagship product, the Volta 3D Printer, we are seeking a Mechatronic Engineer, with robotic knowledge, to join and lead the Engineering team at Aridditive. The person selected will be responsible for managing incoming projects and providing support to our global channel partners by offering expert knowledge on Aridditive’s products and applications.
- Lead the design and development of concrete 3D printers and related equipment.
- Collaborate closely with the R&D team to create innovative technical solutions.
- Implement continuous improvements in functionality, performance, and efficiency of our products.
- Conduct rigorous testing and analysis to ensure quality and reliability.
- Contribute to the design and optimization of electronics and mechatronic systems.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for designs, tests, and integration procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate mechatronic systems seamlessly.
- Provide technical expertise to troubleshoot and resolve complex engineering challenges.
- Demonstrable experience in mechatronic design and engineering, preferably in the field of 3D printing.
- Solid knowledge of electronics, motor control, sensors, and mechatronic systems.
Ability to solve complex technical problems and find innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in CAD design and simulation software.
- Passion for innovation and enthusiasm for taking on new challenges.
- Experience in leading an Engineering team.
- Professional English and Spanish is required.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- Opportunity to lead innovative projects and contribute to industry transformation.
- Work with a highly competent and passionate team.
- Room for professional growth and skill development.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Already living around Barcelona, or willing to relocate?
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Aridditive is your place! Boost your professional career in a fast growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and CV indicating REF MTE23: Mechatronic Engineer to email@example.com
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ Llorens i Artigas, 12, 08028 Barcelona or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org